Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Home Stretch with Company and Sniffly

I'm in the homestretch of my first 30 day Bikram Challenge. Tomorrow's 7pm class will mark my success in the challenge. Unfortunately, I have been feeling a little head cold hanging out in the back of my throat and nasal passages. Last night's intensely hot studio appeared to aggravate it further. But I made it through and ran home to drink chicken noodle and vitamin C. I pray that the symptoms remain at bay until Thursday's rest.

Last night at Bikram, I brought my roommate and it was nice to have someone to discuss class on the ride home. It was her second class and she is already pretty awesome at most of the postures. She has always been extremely athletic (soccer, b-ball, football), so I guess her fitness is just so well rounded that most postures come naturally to her. I want to be her when I grow up.

Good LMAO moment last night...
Bikram teacher to my friend:"Great job on that posture, despite being a Redskins fan."

No comments:

Post a Comment