Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Its here!

Today is the last day of my first Bikram Yoga challenge and I thought I would be more excited. You know, given, this is probably the best thing I've done since finishing college and becoming pseudo (because my car is still in my dad's name) independent. But my cold symptoms from yesterday have exploded overnight. I slept horribly, my nose feels horrible, my breathing and hearing are horrible, this cannot be an indicator of tonight's class. This will be one of those classes where I enter with no expectations of greatness and just hope to stay balanced.

On top of the ill feelings, I am kind of sad that this is the last class of the challenge and my intro month. Now I have to take responsibility, pay for my classes and set my own personal goals. No longer will I have a sticker chart to display my progress and that of my fellow classmates. I need to figure out my own incentive model and personal expectations if I am to continue a regular yoga practice with Bikram. I hope it goes well from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment